- Organisation Type:
- 1-4 Million
- + 33 4 67 20 85 33
Status update: “has updated their Data page within their profile”
Montpellier Mediterranee Airport (MPL) offers plenty of fruits:
- New markets with limited or no competition.
- One of the largest catchment area in french market (60' drive).
- Significant growth of traffic in 2013 : YoY End of SEP2013= +10.3%.
- Match the customers desire for up market but value for money destination.
- Good market potential with Business & Leisure flows.
- Niche destination for most European incoming markets.
- Able to meet airlines low unit cost requirement.
....... It's time to come and pick them !
Up coming routes for 2014: MPL/FRA with Lufthansa 1 weekly MPL/BSL with easyJet 3 weekly.
- Number of Terminals:
- Urban population:
- 450,000 (Agglomeration of Montpellier)
- Total Catchment Population:
- >2 million within 60' drive
- Number of Runways:
- 1 Main rwy
- Length of main runway (m):
- Operational Opening Hours:
- 60% French state, 25% Montpellier Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 7% Herault Council, 6.5% Languedoc Roussillon Region, 0.5% Montpellier Agglomeration, 1% Agglomeration of the Pays de l'Or
- Number of Direct Destinations:
- 21 scheduled destinations for Summer 2013
- List of Top 5 airlines:
- Air France, Ryanair, Easyjet, Air Arabia Maroc, HOP!
- Passenger Numbers (mppa):
- 1,288,000 in 2012
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.):
- 3,349 tons in 2012
- Number of Serving Airlines:
- 11 scheduled airlines
- Aircraft Parking Stands:
Route Development Manager
Come and Explore...
View of the tarmac
Montpellier Mediterranee Airport
- World Routes 2014
- World Routes 2013 - Attending Event
- Routes Americas 2014
- Routes Asia 2014
- Routes Europe 2014
- Routes Africa 2014
- Routes Americas 2013
- Routes Asia 2013
- Upcoming Key Routes
- Underserved Key Routes
- Unserved Key Routes