Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) is the gateway to one of the most exciting cities in the world - New Orleans - legendary for its history, culture, cuisine, and music. MSY welcomes millions of visitors each year from around the world to the Gulf Coast region of the United States. Capturing over 80% of Louisiana enplanements, MSY is the largest airport within 300 miles and recently ranked the fastest growing airport in North America by Airline Weekly based...
Frontier Airlines yesterday (18JUL17) announced planned new routes launch in the 4 th quarter of 2017, as the airline opened bookings for 51...
- Delta adds Boston – New Orleans service in 1Q18
- British Airways S18 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 21JUN17
- Delta adds Seattle – New Orleans weekends service in 1Q18
- British Airways NW17 international changes as of 28MAR17
- Alaska Airlines Group expands SF Bay service from 3Q17
- Southwest adds new weekends service from New Orleans in 2Q17