Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) is the gateway to one of the most exciting cities in the world - New Orleans - legendary for its history, culture, cuisine, and music. MSY welcomes millions of visitors each year from around the world to the Gulf Coast region of the United States. Capturing over 80% of Louisiana enplanements, MSY is the largest airport within 300 miles and recently ranked the fastest growing airport in North America by Airline Weekly based...
Copa Airlines in the first quarter of 2018 plans to increase capacity on Panama City – New Orleans service, reflected in recent schedule...
- Southwest Airlines expands Mexico service from March 2018
- Spirit boosts New Orleans service from Nov 2017
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Delta adds Boston – New Orleans service in 1Q18
- British Airways S18 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 21JUN17
- Delta adds Seattle – New Orleans weekends service in 1Q18