Ostrava Leos Janacek Airport is the biggest regional airport in the Czech Republic with scheduled domestic and international traffic. Airport is located at the strategic point among the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland. With respect to its location, it is an important point of entry into industrial areas of these countries. Located in the centre of Europe RWY 3,500 m x 63 m CAT II/RWY 22 → III/A * No slot / night / noise restrictions Aircraft Maintenance Center...
Smartwings in summer season continues to expand service to Greece and Egypt, including following routes, on board Boeing 737-800 or Airbus A320...
- Smartwings S17 new routes as of 15DEC16
- Ryanair Adds Milan Bergamo – Ostrava Service in W16
- Smartwings S16 New Routes as of 22APR16
- Smartwings Adds Ostrava – Dubai Service from late-September 2016
- CSA Czech Airlines Adds Radom Service Dec 2015 – Feb 2016
- Smartwings Adds New Routes in S16