Penang International Airport is located 12 km south of George Town. It is a medium-sized airport with extensive connectivity to major cities in South East Asia. Serving the people of Penang and the surrounding states of Perlis, Kedah, and Northern Perak, the airport has catchment area with a combined population of 5.7 million people. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for travelling convenience and...
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 6,258,756
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 130,392
China Airlines today (19JUL17) adjusted majority of its winter 2017/18 schedule from Taipei, effective from 29OCT17. Latest adjustment as follow....
- Malindo Air outlines China scheduled charters in 3Q17
- Thai AirAsia increases Penang flights from May 2017
- Malindo Air plans Penang – Singapore June 2017 launch
- Cathay Dragon increases S17 Penang flights
- China Airlines boosts Penang flights from May 2017
- Malindo Air launches Haikou service from late-Mar 2017