Penang International Airport is located 12 km south of George Town. It is a medium-sized airport with extensive connectivity to major cities in South East Asia. Serving the people of Penang and the surrounding states of Perlis, Kedah, and Northern Perak, the airport has catchment area with a combined population of 5.7 million people. The airport has a variety of retail and duty-free outlets, cafés and restaurants, as well as premium passenger lounges for travelling convenience and...
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 6,258,756
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 130,392
Malaysia Airlines in latest schedule update filed planned regional operation with the new Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft, set to enter service in...
- Qatar Airways plans Penang launch in Feb 2018
- SilkAir moves forward 737MAX 8 debut to early-Oct 2017
- China Airlines W17 operation changes as of 19JUL17
- Malindo Air outlines China scheduled charters in 3Q17
- Thai AirAsia increases Penang flights from May 2017
- Malindo Air plans Penang – Singapore June 2017 launch