Phu Quoc International Airport is based in the south of Phu Quoc Island, approximately 10km away from Duong Dong province northwards. PQIA is the trading gateway of Phu Quoc Island, Kien Giang province, plays an important role in developing PQ as the tourism and service center as well as a trading center towards other provinces, region and the world. Phu Quoc Int’l Airport was inaugurated and opened for operation on 15/12/12 with modern infrastructure, advanced aviation...
Bangkok Airways late-last week opened reservation for planned new service to Vietnam, which sees the airline operating Bangkok – Phu Quoc...
- Thomson Airways plans London – Phu Quoc route in W17
- Bangkok Airways proposes Phu Quoc launch in W17
- Asiana adds Phu Quoc charters in Oct 2017
- Vietnam Airlines adds Phu Quoc – Wenzhou service in 3Q17
- Vietnam Airlines S17 Phu Quoc – Shanghai service changes as of 12MAY17
- Vietnam Airlines revises planned Phu Quoc – Shanghai service from June 2017