Pula Airport is strategically situated on the beautiful Istrian Peninsula, the largest peninsula in the Adriatic Sea. Its stunning coastline, untouched natural environment and excellent value for money make Istria a rare rural oasis in the Mediterranean. The airport provides landing and handling services for a variety of aircraft, from small jets to Boeing 747s. It can accommodate the arrival and departure of up to 10 aircraft and 5,000 passengers at a time, with this figure rising to...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Thomson airways, Croatia Airlines, Easyjet, Norwegian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 21
- Number of Direct Destinations: 34
- Number of Terminals: 1
3 months 3 days ago
3 months 12 days ago
has updated their profile
4 months 25 days ago
Pula Airport is the first aerodrome in Croatia which has successfully completed the process of conversion of aerodrome certificates in accordance...
- BAW introduced their flight program from LHR to Pula for 2017.
- Red Wings adds new routes in S17
- Croatia - full of life
- New connection to Netherlands
- Transavia adds new Rotterdam routes in S17
- Two new distinations from Easyjet