Pula Airport is strategically situated on the beautiful Istrian Peninsula, the largest peninsula in the Adriatic Sea. Its stunning coastline, untouched natural environment and excellent value for money make Istria a rare rural oasis in the Mediterranean. The airport provides landing and handling services for a variety of aircraft, from small jets to Boeing 747s. It can accommodate the arrival and departure of up to 10 aircraft and 5,000 passengers at a time, with this figure rising to...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Thomson airways, Croatia Airlines, Easyjet, Norwegian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 21
- Number of Direct Destinations: 34
- Number of Terminals: 1
5 months 5 days ago
5 months 14 days ago
has updated their profile
6 months 27 days ago
SAS in summer 2018 season plans to offer expanded service from Norway, including 4 routes from Oslo, and seasonal service to Spain and Croatia....
- Ryanair expands Frankfurt service in S18
- Pula Airport - first in Croatia received EASA certificate
- BAW introduced their flight program from LHR to Pula for 2017.
- Red Wings adds new routes in S17
- Croatia - full of life
- New connection to Netherlands