Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the 4th largest emirate and indisputably the most picturesque of the UAE. RAK Airport is the gateway between RAK and the world. It operates cargo and passenger services to a variety of destinations . Ras Al Khaimah International Airport operates with full immigration, customs, air traffic control and security services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has an open skies policy with no restrictions on frequencies or time of arrival / departure; offers competitive...
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Length of main runway (m): 3760m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2011: 328k
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 1.3million
Air Arabia during the month of August 2017 filed operational schedule for one-way Nairobi – Ras al-Khaimah service, with Airbus A320...
- In case you missed it: July's most read on Routesonline
- Ras-al Khaimah gaining momentum after “one of the greatest turnarounds in regional aviation history”
- Ras Al Khaimah - surviving in the shadow of the UAE hubs
- Air India Express launches new service at Ras Al Khaimah
- Air India Express Adjusts Planned Ras al Khaimah Service in S16
- Air India Express Adds New Ras al Khaimah Service in S16