Rzeszów - Jasionka Airport is the bigest Airport of Eastern Poland. Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport is the gateway for the Podkarpackie region in South Eastern Poland which is home to the expanding 'Aviation Valley', the biggest aerospace industry cluster in this part of Europe. The airport serves a catchment of over 4,6 million people and due to its location can potentially attract passengers from neighbouring Ukraine and Slovakia. In 2014 for the first time in history of the airport...
LOT Polish Airlines from 29APR17 is increasing Warsaw – Rzeszow operation, including the additional 3 weekly flights, by a mix of...
- Kuehne + Nagel at the Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport
- FROM RZESZOW TO BERLIN SCHONEFELD
- ADRIA Adds Paris – Rzeszow Service from June 2016
- Poles Apart - How airlines have helped build Poland's connectivity
- Ryanair Expands Berlin Schoenefeld Routes from Nov 2016
- LUFTHANSA TO FLY FROM RZESZÓW TO MUNICH