Over £120 million has been invested in London Southend Airport by owner the Stobart Group since it was acquired in 2008. New facilities include a train station, an Air Traffic Control Tower, terminal building, runway extension, 4-star Holiday Inn and radar. London Southend Airport currently has departures each week to Amsterdam, Alicante, Barcelona, Faro, Geneva, Ibiza, Jersey, Lanzarote, Malaga, Majorca, Menorca, Paris, Tenerife and Venice with easyJet. Flybe has...
- List of Top 5 airlines: easyJet, Aer Lingus Regional, Flybe, Thomson and First Choice
- Number of Serving Airlines: 3
- Number of Direct Destinations: 16
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 29 days ago
flyBe in winter 2017/18 season is expanding service at London Southend , which sees franchise carrier Stobart Air operating domestic UK service,...
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Stobart Air to operate new Dublin to London Southend Airport route under Flybe brand
- Swiss carrier Powdair outlines Sion W17 operations
- Stobart Air begins flyBe London Southend franchise flights in S17
- CityJet set to open up to four aircraft operation at London Southend
- Stobart Air S16 Operational Routes for flyBe