Southampton Airport is a regional airport on the south coast of England with flights to around 40 destinations in mainland Europe, the UK and Channel Islands with worldwide connections. The airport has a rich catchment area of 3.5million people within 1 hour and 19% of passengers are business travellers. There is easy access to central London with regular direct trains to London Waterloo which take from just 66 minutes. Southampton Airport offers a "breeze through"...
- List of Top 5 airlines: FLYBE, BLUE ISLANDS, EASTERN, AURIGNY, THOMSON
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 36
- Number of Terminals: 1
11 days 1 hour ago
15 days 3 hours ago
1 month 9 days ago
2 months 28 days ago
Southampton Airport has announced that this winter it will be offering the most seats to Switzerland in its commercial history.
- Southampton Airport announces new route to Skiathos
- Southampton Airport celebrates another busiest summer on record
- Southampton Airport prepares for busiest summer ever
- easyJet set to fly from Southampton Airport for the first time
- Records beaten at Southampton Airport Runway Run
- Southampton Airport launches new airline opening up routes into heart of the Swiss Alps