- Organisation Type:
- 15 Million +
- United Kingdom
Status update: “is attending World Routes 2013”
London Stansted Airport (STN) is London's 3rd largest airport: 18 million passengers per year and 200'000 tonnes of cargo.
Just 48 km North of Central London with brand new, airport trains taking only 45 minutes to serve London's financial district.
We also have excellent road & highways connections. Our immediate catchment area has 12 million people living within a 2 hour drive.
London Stansted is able to grow to 35 million passengers per year using its existing infrastructure - we have plenty of slots & capacity available to allow growth in the crucial high yielding London market.
London Stansted can handle all aircraft types including B747-8 and A380.
- Number of Terminals:
- Urban population:
- Total Catchment Population:
- 6.7 million within 1 hour radius
- Number of Runways:
- Length of main runway (m):
- Operational Opening Hours:
- Airport is 24/7 but there are night time restrictions (.00-06.00) on number of movements permitted / night noise quota count
- BAA Airports Limited
- Number of Direct Destinations:
- List of Top 5 airlines:
- Ryanair, easyJet, Germanwings, Air Berlin, Pegasus
- Passenger Numbers (mppa):
- 18 million in 2011
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.):
- 204,000 in 2011
- Number of Serving Airlines:
- Aircraft Parking Stands:
- Between 10-15 dependent on aircraft types parked (multi aircraft ramp system)
Head of Airline Relations
Airline, Route and Marketing Manager
- World Routes 2013 - Attending Event
- Routes Africa 2013
- Routes CIS 2013
- Routes Americas 2014
- Routes Asia 2014
- Routes Europe 2014
- Routes Americas 2013 - Attending Event
- Routes Asia 2013 - Attending Event
- Upcoming Key Routes
- Underserved Key Routes
- Unserved Key Routes