Sanya Phoenix International Airport was built on the basis of 4E-level standard of international airport in June,1994 and can meet the demand of full-loading takeoff and landing capacity of large-sized aircraft like Boeing 747,777 and Airbus 330,340. Up to now Sanya Phoenix International Airport has opened 32 international and regional routes, of which six are regular routes. Its route network covers more than 30 international cities and regions.
Nordstar this month commenced new service to China’s Hainan Island, with the opening of Vladivostok – Sanya service. First flight...
- Hainan schedules Sanya – Utapao April 2017 launch
- Hainan Airlines adds Sanya - Cambodia links in W16
- Air Busan schedules Sanya launch in Dec 2016
- Juneyao Airlines schedules A321 operations in W16
- SCAT adds seasonal Sanya service from Oct 2016
- China West Air expands Hefei operation from Oct 2016