With 1,739,288 passengers in 2016 , Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart is Austria's largest regional airport. The economic importance of the airport is, above all, its role as gateway to the most popular winter and summer holiday resorts in western Austria. The strengths of Salzburg Airport are easy to name: scheduled flights to major European cities, perfect connections to European hubs like Frankfurt, Vienna, London, Zurich and Palma de Mallorca, as well as regular charter flights to major...
British Airways yesterday (18JUL17) announced planned additional changes to its European operation, including the launch of 5 new service,...
- Eurowings Europe boosts Salzburg network in W17
- S7 Airlines adds new Austrian link from St. Petersburg in W17
- Eurowings W17 new short-haul routes as of 23MAR17
- Eurowings Europe launches Palma Mallorca base in May 2017
- Eurowings expands Salzburg operation in S17
- Eurowings launches Salzburg base in W16