With 1,739,288 passengers in 2016 , Salzburg Airport W.A. Mozart is Austria's largest regional airport. The economic importance of the airport is, above all, its role as gateway to the most popular winter and summer holiday resorts in western Austria. The strengths of Salzburg Airport are easy to name: scheduled flights to major European cities, perfect connections to European hubs like Frankfurt, Vienna, London, Zurich and Palma de Mallorca, as well as regular charter flights to major...
Eurowings in late-September 2017 opened reservation for 36 routes scheduled for January 2018 launch, including flights from Berlin,...
- Eurowings S18 new short-haul routes as of 21SEP17
- British Airways adds new London City / Manchester routes in W17
- Eurowings Europe boosts Salzburg network in W17
- S7 Airlines adds new Austrian link from St. Petersburg in W17
- Eurowings W17 new short-haul routes as of 23MAR17
- Eurowings Europe launches Palma Mallorca base in May 2017