Tirana International Airport is Albania's only international airport and thus plays an important role for the country situated at the Peninsula of Balkan. It serves among others the exchange of the Albanians and their worldwide community. The mission of Tirana International Airport(TIA) is to provide Albania with a prestigious international aviation facility offering efficient, safe and first-class service for passengers and airlines. With more than 13 airlines flying to more than 32...
Italian carrier Ernest Airlines in winter 2017/18 season plans to offer limited-time service on Cuneo – Tirana route, scheduled twice a...
- Blu Express adds Bari – Tirana route in W17
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- Blu Express preliminary S17 Albania service expansions
- WizzAir schedules new Balkan routes from Budapest in S17
- Volotea S17 New routes as of 10OCT16
- Transavia expands Netherlands operation in S17