The Toluca International Airport (TLC) is the newest and best gateway to the Mexican Capital, serving the State of Mexico and the central region of the country. It is located in Toluca, the capital of the State of Mexico, only 40 kilometers away from Mexico City and just 25 minutes away from Santa Fe, Mexico's most important financial and corporate district. It is a gateway not only to the industry and commerce of this region, but also to many touristic destinations, including The...
Mexican low-cost carrier Volaris this week introduces additional 3 domestic routes, with flights from Toluca and Reynosa. Planned schedule as...
- Interjet Ends Toluca – Las Vegas Operation in May 2016
- Volaris Plans New Domestic Routes from March 2016
- Spirit Airlines Expands Houston Service in S15
- AeroGal Adds Quito – Toluca Charter Service in late-August 2014
- Aeromar Adds Veracruz – Toluca Operation from late-May 2013
- Interjet Adds Tijuana – Toluca Service from late-May 2013