Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is a city that contrasts with harmony its historical and cultural attractions with its constant growth and modern transformation, making the city a great metropolis in which the only constant is the warmth of its people. This unique characteristic has positioned Quito as a major touristic and business destination in South America. The Quito International Airport is the main gateway to Ecuador. It opened in 2013 as the only greenfield airport in Latin...
Quito, September 11, 2017
- QUITO AIRPORT AMONG THE THREE MORE AWARD-WINNING AIRPORTS OF SOUTH AMERICA IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS
- Cargolux Begins Regular Operations at Quito International Airport
- Quito quality - spotlight on next year’s Routes Americas host city
- Insel Air adds Curacao – Quito flights from late-Dec 2016
- TAME New York service changes from March 2017
- Wingo outlines initial operation from Dec 2016