Vilnius Airport is the largest commercial airport in Lithuania, serving over 3.3 million passengers in 2015. According to the international route development organisation Routesonline, Vilnius Airport is the fastest growing gateway in Eastern Europe between 2010 and 2014. The Airport occupies an area of 326 ha, and the length of the airfield perimeter is 10.54 km. The length of the runway is 2.515 m; width – 50 m; PCN83/F/D/X/T; Landing Category II, Siemens signal lights...
A record number of votes were received for this year’s awards. Discover which airports and destinations have been recognised for their marketing...
- WizzAir adds Vilnius – Gothenburg operation in S17
- Nordica commences Embraer E175 operations from Nov 2016
- Air Baltic plans new routes in S17
- Ukraine International expands Vilnius service from Sep 2016
- Ryanair Expands Leeds/Bradford S17 Operations
- WizzAir Plans Additional New Routes in W16