Vladivostok International Airport (VVO) is the main international air gateway to the Russian Far East, No.1 in terms of international passenger traffic among the airports of the Russian Far East and Eastern Siberia. A new passenger terminal with under-one-roof connection of all flights, accommodating 1360 passengers per hour (approx 3.5 million passengers per year) opened in 2012. VVO enjoys Open Skies policy and invites airlines to use this opportunity to obtain new traffic rights...
Nordstar this month commenced new service to China’s Hainan Island, with the opening of Vladivostok – Sanya service. First flight...
- Sichuan Airlines adds Vladivostok service from May 2017
- Yakutia adds scheduled Cheongju service in S17
- Aurora expands Vladivostok network in March 2017
- S7 Airlines S17 new routes as of 06MAR17
- S7 Airlines adds Osaka service in S17
- S7 Airlines increases Vladivostok – Tokyo flights in S17