Hosea Kutako International Airport (HKIA) is situated 45 km east of Windhoek, the capital city of Namibia. Hosea Kutako is Namibia’s only international airport, complementing the airport capacity of other hubs within Southern Africa. The Airport handles over 814 810 passengers annually and about 17 514 aircraft movements.. HKIA has daily connections to Johannesburg, Cape Town and frequently to Luanda. The scheduled airlines calling at HKIA are Air Namibia, South African...
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of main runway (m): 4532
- Ownership: Namibia Airports Company
Ethiopian Airlines during the month of October 2017 is increasing capacity on Addis Ababa – Windhoek route, currently served 4 times a...
- SA Airlink plans Oct 2017 St. Helena launch
- Eurowings outlines new S18 long-haul routes
- Air Namibia / Condor adds codeshare service from July 2017
- Qatar scales back Windhoek increase July - Oct 2017
- Air Namibia May 2017 Harare service updates
- TAAG Angola NS17 Africa service changes