Hosea Kutako International Airport (HKIA) is situated 45 km east of Windhoek, the capital city of Namibia. Hosea Kutako is Namibia’s only international airport, complementing the airport capacity of other hubs within Southern Africa. The Airport handles over 814 810 passengers annually and about 17 514 aircraft movements.. HKIA has daily connections to Johannesburg, Cape Town and frequently to Luanda. The scheduled airlines calling at HKIA are Air Namibia, South African...
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of main runway (m): 4532
- Ownership: Namibia Airports Company
KLM this month made a number of additional adjustments to its Summer 2018 season, effective from 25MAR18. Updated changes as of 11OCT17 as follow....
- SA Airlink opens St. Helena reservation for Oct 2017 launch
- Ethiopian updates Windhoek NW17 operations
- Ethiopian Oct 2017 Windhoek service changes
- SA Airlink plans Oct 2017 St. Helena launch
- Eurowings outlines new S18 long-haul routes
- Air Namibia / Condor adds codeshare service from July 2017