Hosea Kutako International Airport (HKIA) is situated 45 km east of Windhoek, the capital city of Namibia. Hosea Kutako is Namibia’s only international airport, complementing the airport capacity of other hubs within Southern Africa. The Airport handles over 814 810 passengers annually and about 17 514 aircraft movements.. HKIA has daily connections to Johannesburg, Cape Town and frequently to Luanda. The scheduled airlines calling at HKIA are Air Namibia, South African...
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of main runway (m): 4532
- Ownership: Namibia Airports Company
SA Airlink on Friday (22SEP17) opened bookings for St. Helena service, with the scheduling of 1 weekly Johannesnburg – Windhoek – St....
- Ethiopian updates Windhoek NW17 operations
- Ethiopian Oct 2017 Windhoek service changes
- SA Airlink plans Oct 2017 St. Helena launch
- Eurowings outlines new S18 long-haul routes
- Air Namibia / Condor adds codeshare service from July 2017
- Qatar scales back Windhoek increase July - Oct 2017