KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120...
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 3
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 48,938,424
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 726,230
9 months 9 days ago
Malindo Air during the month of December 2017 plans to expand Kuala Lumpur – Hanoi route, currently served 11 weekly. From 02DEC17 to...
- Malindo Air adds KL – Haikou service from Nov 2017
- AirAsia X schedules Dec 2017 Jeju launch
- Air Mauritius A350 service updates as of 08OCT17
- Malindo Air increases Taipei flights in 4Q17
- Turkish Airlines S18 Long-haul preliminary changes as of 05OCT17
- Malaysia Airlines W17 Kuala Lumpur – Taipei service update as of 20SEP17