KL International Airport, the premier gateway to Malaysia, opened in June 1998 with the capacity to handle as many as 25 mppa. Its capacity is currently being enhanced through minor reconfiguration such as more efficient use of check-in counters and redesign of passenger flow and retail areas to allow it to handle up to 30 mppa. With its world-class facilities, KLIA is now recognised as one of South East Asia’s leading aviation hubs offering direct connections to more than 120...
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 3
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 48,938,424
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 726,230
7 months 5 days ago
Malaysia Airlines from 10OCT17 is adjusting operational aircraft for Kuala Lumpur – Denpasar MH715/714 service. Tuesdays service will be...
- EVA Air Kuala Lumpur service changes from Sep 2017
- Malaysia Airlines NW17 Perth service changes
- Malaysia Airlines plans Chongqing late-Oct 2017 launch
- Scoot files Kuantan preliminary schedule in 1Q18
- Malaysia Airlines adds A350 service to London in 1Q18
- Malaysia Airlines Taipei W17 service changes