Regina Airport Authority Inc. (RAA) is a not-for-profit corporation that assumed operations of Regina International Airport (YQR) from Transport Canada in 1999. YQR has strong air service to domestic, transborder and international seasonal destinations. As YQR continues to welcome increased passenger numbers enabled by a strong economy, there is demand for increased capacity on existing routes, in addition to future route development in all three sector opportunities: domestic,...
Discover which airports and destinations have been recognised for their outstanding achievements in route development marketing.
- 26JUL16 Update – WestJet W16 Operation Changes
- Newleaf Outlines Planned New Network for July 2016 Launch
- Air Canada Adds New Dash8-Q400 Routes in S16
- Airline start-up opens NewLeaf for Canadian travellers
- Newleaf Outlines Canada Service Launch from Feb 2016
- WestJet Expands Edmonton Services