The Saskatoon International Airport is the busiest Airport in Saskatchewan, currently serving 1.3 million passengers per year. Over the past eight years, average annual passenger volumes at YXE have increased by over 60%! This unprecedented passenger growth we have experienced is driven by an strong local economy. Our commodity-rich province with extensive natural resource is considered to have one of the most diversified economies is western Canada. Our local economy continues...
Discover which airports and destinations have been recognised for their outstanding achievements in route development marketing.
- 26JUL16 Update – WestJet W16 Operation Changes
- Newleaf Outlines Planned New Network for July 2016 Launch
- Sunwing Airlines Adds New Routes in W16
- Airline start-up opens NewLeaf for Canadian travellers
- Newleaf Outlines Canada Service Launch from Feb 2016
- WestJet Expands Edmonton Services