Glasgow – the Gateway to Scotland Glasgow Airport is Scotland’s leading long haul airport with a wealth of air services to the USA, Canada, Asia, the Gulf and beyond. It also serves a wide range of European and charter destinations. The airport is home to some 30 airlines including Emirates, British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, easyjet, Jet2.com, Virgin Atlantic, United and US Airways to name a few. In 2012, passenger numbers reached 7.16m with further growth forecast for...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Thomas Cook, Ryanair, KLM, Jet2, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 30
- Number of Direct Destinations: 100
- Number of Terminals: 2
15 days 13 hours ago
1 month 14 days ago
United in winter 2017/18 season plans to adjust service to the UK and Ireland, based on the airline’s inventory update. Planned changes,...
- flyBe adds new London Southend routes in W17
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- GLASGOW BREAKS ANOTHER RECORD AS JUNE PASSENGER NUMBERS HIT ONE-MILLION MARK FOR THE FIRST TIME
- Blue Air launches second new from Glasgow to Iaşi
- Success on a plate for Glasgow Airport
- RECORD MAY SEES GLASGOW AIRPORT PASSENGER NUMBERS SOAR