Welcoming more than 30 million passengers each year, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) is one of the busiest airports in the United States and among the world's largest air transportation hubs. As the primary Asian gateway for Delta, the world’s largest airline, DTW serves as the SkyTeam™ Alliance's major Midwestern hub. In fact, DTW is the second largest SkyTeam hub in the world ranked by departures. Together with 14 additional passenger...
Delta during the weekend of 12AUG17’s schedule update has extended planned Boeing 747-400 service on Detroit – Amsterdam route....
- Delta schedules 747 Amsterdam service in mid-August 2017
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Delta outlines A350 International routes in W17
- Delta updates planned new A321 routes in 1Q18
- Frontier Airlines expands A321 routes June - Sep 2017
- Delta adds one-way Los Angeles - Detroit 747 service in Sep 2017