ANA Aeroportos de Portugal Group is a solid business group responsible for the management of airports in Portugal (Lisbon, Porto, Faro and Beja), the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Flores and Santa Maria) and the Autonomous Region of Madeira (Madeira and Porto Santo). Our 10 airports are developed and designed in order to create a unique experience for visitors, so we invest in a variety of facilities and infrastructures such as shops, restaurants and entertainment areas. They...
ANA has just launched a new function for its app. The ANA app now includes Business in the Air, through which it is possible to make the most of...
- Watch ANA Aeroportos de Portugal's new video!
- CARBON ACCREDITATION BY ACI EUROPE OF ANA’S AIRPORTS RENEWED AND IMPROVED
- ANA awarded with Special Mention at the Moodie Davitt Report’s Digital Awards
- ANA, Aeroportos de Portugal launches a new website and a new App
- VINCI Airports rolls out free, unlimited WiFi at its airports
- Ryanair and TAP Lead Rise in Portugal's Airport Numbers