ANA awarded with Special Mention at the Moodie Davitt Report’s Digital Awards
ANA’s new website was awarded a special mention at the Digital Awards of the Moodie Davitt Report, an electronic publication of Moodie International, a relevant specialized and independent British publisher renowned in the field of collection and distribution of Business-to-Business multimedia information.
The Digital Awards annually reward the best practices in the use of digital channels in the relationships of the airport industry’s entities with their trading partners.
Already in its 4th edition – the most demanding in terms of quality of the applications submitted, as can be read on this annual event’s dedicated website –, the Moodie Davitt Report’s Digital Awards’ Special Mention of ANA/VINCI in the Best Website category represents a strong incentive to the continuation of the investment the company has been carrying out in digital to reinforce the relationships with business partners and customers.
ANA’s new website was launched at the beginning of last September as to be in line with VINCI Airports’ digital strategy for the airports it manages around the world.
We recall that the new features include:
• lounge reservation, fast track, hotel;
• improvement to the parking reservation engine;
• direct access to the airlines’ check-in, minimising the need to check several platforms;
• automatic airport detection (autosense) in the app;
• content adaptation according to the passenger’s status: departing, arriving or on stopover, via the website’s navigation menu;
• integration of the platforms, enabling desktop and mobile navigation;
• consistent interface between topics and intuitive access to content;
• update to the tone of voice, more familiar and clearer; as well as a new design, more appealing and practical.
The new functionalities and the image of this new generation of digital platforms made their debut in Portugal at ANA and will only then be implemented in VINCI Airports’ remaining regions.