Memphis International Airport (MEM), for many years a Northwest (then Delta) hub, now offers lower risk access to a leading business and leisure market. With a regional population of more than 3 million residents, the business center of “America’s Aerotropolis,” and the home of FedEx, the opportunities for additional airline services to MEM are huge. These opportunities include services for the premier business and logistics center of the Mid-South USA, and...
Frontier Airlines in the second quarter of 2017 plans to place Airbus A321 aircraft on additional new markets, including selected new routes...
- American 1H17 Miami domestic service changes
- Air Canada expands US routes in S17
- Allegiant Air Adds New Markets from mid-May 2016
- Allegiant Air Adds New Routes in S16
- Frontier Airlines Adds New Domestic Routes in S16
- American Adds Envoy Air Embraer E175 Dallas Service from Feb 2016