It's time you fly Shenzhen Airport (SZX): Shenzhen, the only city that links to HK with 11 land passage & the wealthiest city in China Mainland (GDP/capita>10,000 USD), ideally located in the center of Pearl River Delta Region, is one of the world's most important manufacturing bases, and the Cargo Gateway in South China; SZX ranked No.4 in China, and No.47 & No.24 in pax and cargo respectively worldwide in 2013, with 32.26 million pax & 913,600 tons of cargo in 2013; 36...
China Southern Airlines in winter 2017/18 season plans to expand service on Shenzhen – Denpasar route, currently served 3 times a week. At...
- Shenzhen Airlines files A330 operation from Sep 2017
- Donghai Airlines plans international debut in mid-Sep 2017
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Cairns from Dec 2017
- Air China re-schedules Shenzhen – Los Angeles launch to Dec 2017
- China Airlines W17 operation changes as of 19JUL17
- China Southern plans Shenzhen – Moscow Sep 2017 launch