It's time you fly Shenzhen Airport (SZX): Shenzhen, the only city that links to HK with 11 land passage & the wealthiest city in China Mainland (GDP/capita>10,000 USD), ideally located in the center of Pearl River Delta Region, is one of the world's most important manufacturing bases, and the Cargo Gateway in South China; SZX ranked No.4 in China, and No.47 & No.24 in pax and cargo respectively worldwide in 2013, with 32.26 million pax & 913,600 tons of cargo in 2013; 36...
China Airlines today (19JUL17) adjusted majority of its winter 2017/18 schedule from Taipei, effective from 29OCT17. Latest adjustment as follow....
- China Southern plans Shenzhen – Moscow Sep 2017 launch
- Shenzhen Airlines adds Manila service from Aug 2017
- China Southern adds Shenzhen – Hanoi route from July 2017
- Hainan Airlines files Shenzhen - Brisbane Sep 2017 launch
- Air China closes Shenzhen – Melbourne bookings from Aug 2017
- China Southern launches Shenzhen – Melbourne from June 2017