Turin, the capital of Piedmont, boasts an illustrious history, great traditions and an extraordinary geographical position: it is located an hour from the mountains and an hour from the sea. A region traditionally known for the automotive industry and 4th industrial pole in Italy, is diversifying its economic and urban structure focusing on tourism (4 million tourist per year; +60% in ten years), environment and new technologies, combining tradition and innovation. Piedmont catchment...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Alitalia, Blue Air, Lufthansa, Air France
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26 scheduled + seasonal
- Number of Direct Destinations: 42 scheduled + seasonal
- Number of Terminals: 4 (main, GA, remote/charter, cargo)
16 days 4 hours ago
29 days 3 hours ago
Russian carrier S7 Airlines in winter 2017/18 season continues to expand European service from St. Petersburg , with the latest addition of Turin...
- TUI FLY LANDS AT TORINO AIRPORT AND ANNOUNCES THE NEW TURIN -MARRAKECH FLIGHT on Saturdays, as of November 4th
- NEW DIRECT FLIGHT TURIN-SAINT PETERSBURG: S7 AIRLINES ENLARGES IT OFFER FROM TURIN AND INCREMENTS DIRECT CONNECTIONS WITH MOSCOW DME
- Blu Express announce the new service Turin-Reggio Calabria
- British Airways plans additional European links from Heathrow in W17
- TAROM announces the new route Turin-Suceava
- British Airways bets on Turin and announces the new flight Turin-London Heathrow