BRUSSELS SOUTH CHARLEROI, THE MOST ACCESSIBLE & EASY AIRPORT IN THE BENELUX! Perfectly located less than 50 km from Brussels, Brussels South Charleroi is the most accessible and the smoothest to reach airport in Belgium without traffic jams. Brussels South Charleroi Airport is since over 10 years home of LCC’s and corporate shuttle flights. It’s best on-time performance, lowest percentage of lost bags and lowest airport charges make it Belgium’s only “Easy...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air, TUI fly, Pegasus Airlines, Air Corsica, Belavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 128 (Summer 2017)
- Number of Terminals: 2
5 days 9 minutes ago
1 month 21 hours ago
1 month 21 days ago
Charleroi, 16 October 2017 – September 2017 came to an end with two-figure growth. 10% more passengers crossed the tarmac at BSCA during the ninth...
- A fantastic 2017 season for Air Corsica: The airline announces its news for 2018
- A double record at Brussels South Charleroi Airport: The 800,000 passenger mark was crossed in August 2017
- Changes to the car parks at BSCA: Opening of the new Express Car Park on Monday 4 September 2017
- Record number of passengers welcomed at BSCA: Almost 800,000 travellers chose Charleroi in July 2017
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- A new passenger record at BSCA: + 12% in June 2017 and up overall in the first half of the year