BRUSSELS SOUTH CHARLEROI, THE MOST ACCESSIBLE & EASY AIRPORT IN THE BENELUX! Perfectly located less than 50 km from Brussels, Brussels South Charleroi is the most accessible and the smoothest to reach airport in Belgium without traffic jams. Brussels South Charleroi Airport is since over 10 years home of LCC’s and corporate shuttle flights. It’s best on-time performance, lowest percentage of lost bags and lowest airport charges make it Belgium’s only “Easy...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air, TUI fly, Pegasus Airlines, Air Corsica, Belavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 128 (Summer 2017)
- Number of Terminals: 2
14 days 1 hour ago
1 month 7 days ago
Record number of passengers welcomed at BSCA: Almost 800,000 travellers chose Charleroi in July 2017
Charleroi, 4 August 2017 – July 2017 ends on a positive note at Brussels South Charleroi Airport. During the seventh month of the year, the number...
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- A new passenger record at BSCA: + 12% in June 2017 and up overall in the first half of the year
- BSCA is in the chips: New FRITAPAPA chip shop
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport gets in the holiday mood: High passenger numbers expected for the summer getaway
- WizzAir boosts Sofia network in S18
- New destinations from Charleroi this winter: TUI fly introduces flights to Sharm El Sheikh and Murcia