King Fahd International Airport (KFIA) is the third biggest international airport in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by passenger throughput. Located in the Eastern Province, it serves as the gateway to this region of 4 million people, offering good connections and frequencies to residente in Dammam, Dhahran Khobar, Qatif, Ras Tanura, and Jubail. KFIA has the world's largest airport land bank, covering 780km2. KFIA registered 9.7 million passengers and 94,000 tons of cargo in 2016.
Ethiopian Airlines from next month is resuming service to Bahrain, previously served from July 2007 to November 2011. From 17AUG17, existing 3...
- Turkish Airlines adds new seasonal Saudi Arabia routes in S17
- Pakistan International expands 737 Mid-East Routes in 1H17
- Royal Jordanian S17 service increases
- Philippine Airlines A330 S17 service changes
- Saudia S17 International service changes as of 19JAN17
- flynas expands 737-800 service in W16