King Fahd International Airport (KFIA) is the third biggest international airport in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by passenger throughput. Located in the Eastern Province, it serves as the gateway to this region of 4 million people, offering good connections and frequencies to residente in Dammam, Dhahran Khobar, Qatif, Ras Tanura, and Jubail. KFIA has the world's largest airport land bank, covering 780km2. KFIA registered 9.7 million passengers and 94,000 tons of cargo in 2016.
Lufthansa from 29OCT17 is adjusting service to the Middle East, reflected in recent schedule update. Revised operational routing as follow....
- SriLankan Airlines W17 service changes as of 08SEP17
- Himalaya Airlines adds Dammam service from Sep 2017
- Ethiopian resumes Bahrain service from Aug 2017
- Turkish Airlines adds new seasonal Saudi Arabia routes in S17
- Pakistan International expands 737 Mid-East Routes in 1H17
- Royal Jordanian S17 service increases