Madinah is a city in the Hejaz region of western Saudi Arabia, and serves as the capital of the Al Madinah Province. Madinah is the fourth largest city in Saudi Arabia, with a population of over 1 million. Madinah is the second holiest city in Islam, and the burial place of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad. Madinah is also known as Madinat Al-Nabi (City of the Prophet) or Madinah Al-Munawwarah (The Enlightened City). Madinah is home to the three of the oldest mosques in Islam:...
10 days 15 hours ago
8 months 22 days ago
8 months 23 days ago
Madinah Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport:
has updated their Route Development / Marketing page within their profile
8 months 25 days ago
Oman’s low-cost carrier Salam Air this month launches 3 new routes, including the airline’s debut in Pakistan. Planned service as...
- Pakistan International expands 737 Mid-East Routes in 1H17
- Royal Jordanian S17 service increases
- Saudia S17 International service changes as of 19JAN17
- flynas expands 737-800 service in W16
- Madinah Airport welcomes Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen flights of Flynas
- Madinah Airport welcomes first flight of AirAsia