Madinah is a city in the Hejaz region of western Saudi Arabia, and serves as the capital of the Al Madinah Province. Madinah is the fourth largest city in Saudi Arabia, with a population of over 1 million. Madinah is the second holiest city in Islam, and the burial place of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad. Madinah is also known as Madinat Al-Nabi (City of the Prophet) or Madinah Al-Munawwarah (The Enlightened City). Madinah is home to the three of the oldest mosques in Islam:...
2 months 10 days ago
10 months 22 days ago
10 months 24 days ago
Madinah Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport:
has updated their Route Development / Marketing page within their profile
10 months 26 days ago
Lion Air from October 2017 is adding new routes to Saudi Arabia from various secondary airports in Indonesia, scheduled to be operated by the new...
- Salam Air network expansion in May 2017
- Pakistan International expands 737 Mid-East Routes in 1H17
- Royal Jordanian S17 service increases
- Saudia S17 International service changes as of 19JAN17
- flynas expands 737-800 service in W16
- Madinah Airport welcomes Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen flights of Flynas