Madinah is a city in the Hejaz region of western Saudi Arabia, and serves as the capital of the Al Madinah Province. Madinah is the fourth largest city in Saudi Arabia, with a population of over 1 million. Madinah is the second holiest city in Islam, and the burial place of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad. Madinah is also known as Madinat Al-Nabi (City of the Prophet) or Madinah Al-Munawwarah (The Enlightened City). Madinah is home to the three of the oldest mosques in Islam:...
1 month 18 days ago
10 months 21 hours ago
10 months 2 days ago
Madinah Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz International Airport:
has updated their Route Development / Marketing page within their profile
10 months 4 days ago
Lion Air from October 2017 is adding new routes to Saudi Arabia from various secondary airports in Indonesia, scheduled to be operated by the new...
- Salam Air network expansion in May 2017
- Pakistan International expands 737 Mid-East Routes in 1H17
- Royal Jordanian S17 service increases
- Saudia S17 International service changes as of 19JAN17
- flynas expands 737-800 service in W16
- Madinah Airport welcomes Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen flights of Flynas