Faro airport is the only international airport serving the South of Portugal (Algarve) and the Southwest coast of Spain. With a 6 million passenger throughput capacity, Faro airport presents itself today as a fully equipped and modern international airport, offering a complete network of destinations throughout Europe and to the rest of the world, as well as providing new and exclusive international brands and services to its passengers. Since it's opening in July of 1965, Faro airport...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, EasyJet, Monarch, Transavia, TAP, Jet2.com
- Number of Serving Airlines: +70 airlines (2012)
- Number of Direct Destinations: +70
- Number of Terminals: 1
5 months 13 days ago
7 months 23 days ago
Germania in summer 2018 season plans to expand operations from its various bases, including a dozen of new service from Berlin Tegel. Operated by...
- TAP Portugal adds Faro – Helsinki charters in W17
- FARO CONNECTED TO THE HUNGARIAN MARKET WITH NEW ROUTE TO BUDAPEST
- Ryanair S17 Aberdeen operations as of 09FEB17
- Eurowings schedules A330 Short-haul routes in S17
- Faro Airport - Record of 7.6 million passengers in 2016
- TUI Airlines Belgium plans new Belgium routes in S17