Located in the heart of the lesser Caribbean Islands, Guadeloupe Pole Caraïbes Airport is the 1st French Overseas Airport and the 10th France nat. ranking. It welcomed a record of 2 253 284 pass in 2016. EASA certified for Airport Safety (Jan17), 2 pass Term. and 1 Charter Hall with fully computerized counters (CREWS), 64 check-in counters, 9 security positions, 7 gangways desserving 5 stands, 8 /16 long haul stands, 8 ATR stands 100% automated Security Cntrl...
Air France last week opened bookings for new route between Guadeloupe and the US, which sees the Skyteam member offering Pointe-a-Pitre –...
- Norwegian W17 US - French West Indies service changes
- XL Airways France adds various local French long-haul routes in W17
- Air Caraïbes uses A350 to squeeze out route returns
- LIAT 1H17 network changes
- Air France schedules Guadeloupe – Miami limited service in 2Q17
- Norwegian Expands New York – Pointe-a-Pitre service in W16