Lublin Airport is a young but fast growing airport located in Lublin Region, which erupting economically. Moreover Lublin Airport constitutes logistic centre of Eastern part of Poland situated in a heart of aviation cluster with its catchment area of 5,2m inhabitants and a gateway to Lublin - multiculture Pearl of Poland . Our strengths: Lublin City 343 000 inhabitants Lublin Metro area 652 642 inhabitants [Eurostat Larger Urban Zone 2004]...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, BMI, LOT Polish Airlines, Small Planet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 5 scheduled airlines in 2017
- Number of Direct Destinations: 15 scheduled destinations
- Number of Terminals: 1
easyJet – Europe’s leading airline - has announced that it will start flying from Lublin Airport for the first time with the launch of a new...
- LOT Polish Airlines converts new Israeli routes to year-round in W17
- WIZZ opens new route from Lublin to Tel Aviv!
- Daily flights to Munich starts now!
- WizzAir boosts Tel Aviv network from June 2017
- Lublin Airport will increase the number of its connections during summer season 2017
- WIZZ opens new route from Lublin to Kiev!