Memmingen Airport is located in Southern Germany , just 60 minutes by car west of Munich , Germany's third largest city, and 80 minutes south of the automotive capital, Stuttgart . Its location in between the two main airports is an advantage for commercial airlines which can profit from both metropolitan regions. Overall a total of 11.3 million people can reach the airport in 2 hours using ground transportation. The Airport is directly located at the motorway intersection A7/A96 . An...
Ryanair earlier this week announced service expansion at Athens airport from May 2018, where the airline will base additional (overall 5 th )...
- Ryanair launches Bourgas base in S18
- WizzAir boosts Kiev service from April 2018
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- MEMMINGEN AIRPORT: RYANAIR BASE TWO MONTH EARLIER
- Watch Memmingen's new video: FMM - for more motion!
- MEMMINGEN AIRPORT HIT NEW PASSENGER RECORDS