Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 3.4 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 65% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and...
- List of Top 5 airlines: American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Transat, Jet Blue and United Airlines.
- Number of Serving Airlines: 52
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
3 days 23 hours ago
Journeys can be stressful. Punta Cana International Airport's VIP servic e, however, guarantees travellers a quick and easy transition through...
- Punta Cana International Airport: Sustainability in Paradise
- Vacation Express Brings Tampa International Airport Direct Service to Punta Cana
- Airports Council International Ranks Punta Cana International Airport 1st in Best Airport by Size and Region in the 5 to 15 million passengers In Latin America-Caribbean.
- LEVEL will be offering low cost flights directly from Punta Cana to Barcelona.
- IAG plans new LEVEL of evolution for low-cost long-haul model
- LEVEL outlines planned June 2017 launch