Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is an international commercial airport located at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic. The airport has experienced an average growth rate of over 11% year over year since the early 2000s. Over 3.4 million passengers currently arriving through PUJ on an annual basis, representing over 65% of all tourists visiting the Dominican Republic. With over 21,787 aircraft arrivals per year, PUJ enjoys being the gateway airport for Canada, Central and...
- List of Top 5 airlines: American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Transat, Jet Blue and United Airlines.
- Number of Serving Airlines: 52
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
29 days 10 hours ago
Southwest Airlines in spring 2018 is launching Boeing 737MAX 8 international flight (excluding Puerto Rico), as the airline schedules 737MAX 8...
- WestJet expands International frequencies in W17
- Very Important Passengers at Punta Cana International Airport
- Eurowings outlines new S18 long-haul routes
- Edelweiss schedules new Trans-Atlantic route launch in 2018
- Punta Cana International Airport: Sustainability in Paradise
- Vacation Express Brings Tampa International Airport Direct Service to Punta Cana