Who is Kansai Airports? As of April 1, 2016, Kansai Airports succeeded the right of operating Kansai International Airport (“KIX”) and Osaka International Airport (“ITAMI”) from New Kansai International Airport Company (“NKIAC”) and commenced its business as an operating company for the two airports. Kansai Airports was established by a consortium made up of ORIX Corporation and VINCI Airports S.A.S. as its core members. Kansai International...
Korean Air Cargo at the launch of winter 2017/18 season is launching regular scheduled service to Edmonton in Canada, with Boeing 747-8 Freighter....
- T'Way Air expands Daegu – Osaka service in W17
- China Eastern adds Dalian – Osaka in W17
- United Guam service changes from Jan 2018
- Scoot schedules Honolulu Dec 2017 launch
- Shenzhen Airlines doubles Nantong – Osaka service in W17
- Air France plans 787 Osaka service from May 2018