Who is Kansai Airports? As of April 1, 2016, Kansai Airports succeeded the right of operating Kansai International Airport (“KIX”) and Osaka International Airport (“ITAMI”) from New Kansai International Airport Company (“NKIAC”) and commenced its business as an operating company for the two airports. Kansai Airports was established by a consortium made up of ORIX Corporation and VINCI Airports S.A.S. as its core members. Kansai International...
Japanese low-cost carrier Peach in September and October 2017 plans further flight increase for Osaka Kansai – Taipei Taoyuan route, which...
- Qantas resumes Osaka service from Dec 2017
- Air Seoul planned new routes in Sep/Oct 2017
- Air Seoul files preliminary Osaka schedule from Sep 2017
- Jetstar Pacific plans Sep 2017 Osaka debut
- China West Air further revises Japan/Philippine launch in S17
- Air Busan expands Daegu - Osaka service from June 2017