PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day. The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Icelandair, WOW Air, easyJet, SAS, Air Berlin and Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26
- Number of Direct Destinations: 85
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 6 days ago
WizzAir yesterday (10AUG17) announced further service expansion at Gdansk, as the airline announced the arrival of 6 th based Airbus A320...
- Primera Air adds Reykjavik – Fuerteventura charters in W17
- British Airways adds new London City / Manchester routes in W17
- Primera Air adds new Iceland - Caribbean charters in W17
- WizzAir boosts Warsaw operation in S18
- SHORT WAITING TIME DESPITE GREAT INCREASE IN PASSENGER NUMBERS
- Lufthansa W17 European service additions