PLAYING A KEY ROLE as the North Atlantic's premier air traffic hub as well as the main gateway for flights to Iceland is Keflavik International Airport located some 50 km south of the capital, Reykjavik. Due to Iceland's geographical location, the airport is open 24 hours per day. The Leifur Eiríksson Air Terminal has undergone radical change in the past months: many more businesses have opened in the Terminal, as the shopping/services area is now double its previous size. You can...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Icelandair, WOW Air, easyJet, SAS, Air Berlin and Delta
- Number of Serving Airlines: 26
- Number of Direct Destinations: 85
- Number of Terminals: 1
3 months 11 days ago
WOW air in summer 2018 season plans to expand Airbus A321 operations in Europe, with 6 additional routes scheduled on regular basis during...
- Icelandair S18 Montreal service adjustment as of 08OCT17
- WizzAir adds Poznan – Reykjavik route in S18
- Icelandair extends 737MAX 8 network to Norway from May 2018
- Icelandair adds Dublin service from May 2018
- Air Canada rouge moves Iceland service to Mainline in S18
- Icelandair Edmonton 1Q18 service changes