For the past 35 years since opening in 1978, Narita Airport has remained committed to safety above all else while meeting prevailing needs and providing airport services to customers from all over the world. During this time, we have seen rapid advancement in the area of globalization. Narita has served as a component of the aviation industry which has been a significant underpinning force in this advancement and has contributed greatly to fortifying the competitiveness of Japan's economy...
United Airlines during the month of August 2017 expands its Guam – Tokyo Narita service, as the airline schedules three extra...
- Xiamen Air Fuzhou – Tokyo service changes in August 2017
- China Airlines Group Kaohsiung W17 service changes
- Asiana resumes A380 Tokyo Narita service from Oct 2017
- British Airways W17 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 21JUL17
- China Airlines W17 operation changes as of 19JUL17
- Singapore Airlines Nov 2017 Tokyo Narita service changes