This website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Pages are structured using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on the website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
Images that convey important information have alternative text.
- No information is conveyed using colour exclusively.
The standard support browser versions are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 and 11
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox