Analyst, Marketing & Airline Analysis - BOMBARDIER
BOMBARDIER the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
There is an immediate open position for an Analyst, Marketing & Airline Analysis in the Marketing team covering the Middle East and Africa region within Commercial Aircraft. As an Analyst, you are expected to identify and demonstrate opportunities for the operation of Bombardier commercial products with current and potential customers. This position is based in London.
In your role, you will:
- Work in close coordination with Sales, Aircraft Programs, Contracts, Finance, Customer Support, Engineering and Senior Management. Your responsibilities will include developing and delivering analysis, reports and presentations for assigned accounts including:
- Market Analysis
- Fleet Planning
- Aircraft Performance Analysis
- Financial Investment / Cash Flow Analysis
- Operating Cost and Economic Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
As our ideal candidate,
- You have at least five (5) years of experience in a professional position.
- You have a background in Airline Planning and Operations, Aircraft Marketing, Aircraft Performance or a related environment with an appropriate university degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering.
- You are familiar with the basic features of Bombardier commercial aircraft as well as those of competing products.
- You possess outstanding presentation and communication skills combined with exceptional analytical capability.
- You have a strong computer background (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc).
- You are dynamic and motivated, and you are able to undertake international travel on company business.
- You are fluent in English and French. Fluency in Arabic is considered an asset.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Your ideas move people.
"We already have the audience you're looking for"
Now is a great time to tap into our established route development community to find the perfect candidate for your vacancy.
As a route development specific website with a truly global reach, Routesonline can offer your organisation an unrivalled platform to advertise its career opportunities.
If you want to advertise your vacancy to a senior, targeted audience of key decision makers, then Routesonline is a cost effective recruitment solution, which will deliver the best possible result.