"We already have the audience you're looking for"
Now is a great time to tap into our established route development community to find the perfect candidate for your vacancy.
As a route development specific website with a truly global reach, Routesonline can offer your organisation an unrivalled platform to advertise its career opportunities.
If you want to advertise your vacancy to a senior, targeted audience of key decision makers, then Routesonline is a cost effective recruitment solution, which will deliver the best possible result.
Contact the Routesonline team now for more details or call 0161 234 2750.
Air Service Development Consultant & Analyst - ASM
A vacancy exists for an Air Service Development Consultant & Analyst to manage a portfolio of clients and provide analytical support across the company and contribute to the development of new and improved data and analytics products and services.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for managing a defined portfolio of clients ensuring our work commitments to them are undertaken on time and to the highest quality maintaining positive working relationships;
- To work across the client base as part of multi-disciplinary team, taking direction from the designated client or project manager;
- To undertake data and analytics work, prepare presentation material with a view to presenting this to airlines;
- To prepare written reports for clients and provide written input into major client studies.
- To participate in ASM’s client training programmes and present modules and moderate programmes.
The successful applicant should:
- Preferably have experience in an airport route development role, network planning and/or commercial function, airport or tourism authority in an air service development role;
- Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing;
- Be able to stay focussed whilst able to innovate, produce and deliver a high level of service;
- Clearly inform the relevant client manager of work in progress together with any difficulties in good time;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Be willing to travel internationally and attend relevant press briefings, airshows and network with industry stakeholders.
For more information email: Claire Woolstencroft, Human Resources Director, Routes & ASM
If you're looking for a truly global recruitment search or need specific qualified aviation professionals in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East or Africa - we're here to help!
For more information regarding our services or to discuss a specific requirement in confidence please contact us or call +44 (0) 161 234 2713