"We already have the audience you're looking for"
Now is a great time to tap into our established route development community to find the perfect candidate for your vacancy.
As a route development specific website with a truly global reach, Routesonline can offer your organisation an unrivalled platform to advertise its career opportunities.
If you want to advertise your vacancy to a senior, targeted audience of key decision makers, then Routesonline is a cost effective recruitment solution, which will deliver the best possible result.
Contact the Routesonline team now for more details or call 0161 234 2750.
Manager - Aeronautical Development (South East Asia)
Melbourne Airport - 20 Month Fixed Term Contract
With over 30 million passengers and 200,000 aircraft movements annually, Melbourne Airport is one of Australia’s premier transport hubs and a key international gateway into Australia. Situated on an estate of 2,400 hectares, the greater Melbourne Airport precinct offers significant aeronautical and commercial infrastructure, a large business park and extensive road networks.
A great opportunity has become available for a motivated and enthusiastic individual join the Corporate and Aeronautical Development team at Melbourne Airport in the role of “Manager - Aeronautical Development (South East Asia) 20 Month Fixed Term Contract”.
Reporting to the Executive Aeronautical Business this role is to lead and implement APAM’s strategies to deliver growth in international airline seat capacity for specific regions.
Lead the development and implementation of the APAC strategy to deliver sustainable growth to/from the South East Asia region
- Provide a lead role for commercial negotiations with airline decision markers, to deliver additional air services;
- Develop and deliver marketing materials and business cases including route analysis;
- Manage corporate communications to airlines;
- Manage effective working relationships with key stakeholders, including airline customers, State and Federal Government agencies;
- Maintain effective working relationships with contractors and suppliers to ensure timely, insightful and cost effective provision of data and intelligence;
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, aviation management, political science or related field and four years’ experience in the aviation industry;
- Working knowledge and experience of route development and marketing for airports, airline network planning;
- Demonstrated experience and abilities in conducting analysis and developing business cases to support commercial outcomes;
- Proven high-level negotiation skills;
- Excellent relationship management skills across all levels;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail;
- Existing relationship with commercial airlines and network planning teams would be a significant advantage;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
Melbourne Airport has a culture of Values and Behaviours.
- Safety, Security and the Environment
- People and their Development
- Customer and Commercially Focused
- Excellence and Accountability
- Teamwork and Respect
- Ethics and Integrity
To apply for the role of 'Manager - Aeronautical Development (South East Asia) click on the apply now button.
Applications will close at 5.00pm on Friday 19 September 2014.
Applications must be received online by the closing date. Apply Now
President & C.E.O.
Greater Moncton International Airport.
Here is a singular opportunity to showcase your extraordinary relationship development skills while playing a prominent role in a community of nearly 140,000 people.
Since 1997, Vantage Airport Group has managed and operated Atlantic Canada’s fastest growing airport under contract with the Greater Moncton International Airport Authority. Reporting jointly to the Airport Authority and Vantage, you will provide full management, operational and development services for the Greater Moncton International Airport, including all terminal and cargo buildings, car parks, runways and airside facilities, access roadways and related infrastructure. Having just completed a 10,000 foot runway project, the Greater Moncton International Airport is ideally positioned to accelerate its growth of cargo and passenger services.
The Airport and its finances are in robust health. Your mission, as C.E.O., is to build on that solid foundation with best operational practices, new airline agreements and advanced cargo capabilities while maintaining positive labour relations with all employees. Foster mutually beneficial relationships with the parent company, Airport Authority, all levels of government, private sector partners and community stakeholders. Apply your strategic business and financial acumen to drive the business forward in a competitive aviation and logistics marketplace.
An accomplished business leader, promoter, mentor and relationship developer, you have excelled in airport management, logistics or transportation. Now, you will have the opportunity to live and work in a warm and welcoming community and grow a high potential organization.
All responses to Caldwell Partners are confidential.
Please indicate your interest in Project 140543 by clicking the apply now button. Apply Now