Turismo de Tenerife. Successful Air Service Delivery, Tourism & Stakeholders working together Tenerife, part of the Canary Islands, Spain, the southern most point of the European Union, geographically located off the coast of Morocco, is completely dependent upon connectivity, both air and maritime, due to its remote geographical location. The local economy, residents, tourists and businesspeople alike rely on good connections to transport cargo and passengers facilitating the...
The shortlist of the annual route development awards is revealed
- Tenerife in talks to secure two new based airlines
- WhyTenerife? consortium are building on their already successful island
- Inside the Strategy Summit - Key Quotes
- Perspectives on the continent of Africa have to change
- PRESS RELEASE: Tenerife welcomes the aviation industry for Routes Africa 2016
- Routes Africa: All you need to know