The Asian carrier is to cut more than 100 seats from eight of its A330-300s. Although a less dense configuration will result in capacity reductions...
- Cebu sees intercontinental network opportunities
- Manila’s new airport project close to site decision
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Asia Officially Handed Over to Philippine Department of Tourism
- WORLD ROUTES: Where is Travel Demand Shifting?
- WORLD ROUTES: Philippine Department of Tourism Announced as Host of Routes Asia 2016
- ROUTES ASIA: Philippines Invests in its Future