The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) attracts visitors by promoting Las Vegas as the world’s most desirable destination for leisure and business travel. The LVCVA also manages the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. Las Vegas has nearly 150,000 guest rooms and nearly 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space. Las Vegas has evolved tremendously in recent years, and continues to capture the world’s imagination. Beyond the...
JetBlue first introduced the Airbus A321 into its network in late 2013, but started introducing its premium Mint configured aircraft into its fleet...
- Frontier Airlines boosts Colorado Springs and Las Vegas operations
- Viva Las Vegas - Routes Americas lands in Las Vegas
- Live blog - Routes Americas 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: Las Vegas seeks new flights with Routes Americas
- Route development and the Las Vegas convention industry
- Las Vegas McCarran eyes Tokyo route following Beijing success