The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB) oversees most aspects of Seychelles' tourism industry. STB is also charged with implementing national tourism policy, conceiving all marketing initiatives and collateral materials for the same, research, product development, prioviding local information and customer services as well as coordination with tourism offices and representative agencies abroad. The vision of STB s to achieve for Seychelles the status of the most desirable island destination...
Cape Town International Airport in South Africa has been rewarded for its network development initiatives after being announced as the overall...
- Air Seychelles to Start Madagascar Service from Dec 2014
- Air Seychelles Adds Tanzania Service from Dec 2014
- Air Seychelles Adds Dar es Salaam in Regional Network Growth
- Air Seychelles NW14 Operation Changes as of 06AUG14
- Air Austral Sep 2014 Seychelles Service Reductions
- Emirates W14 Seychelles Operation Changes as of 12JUN14