VALENCIA is a city over 2.000 years old with one of the biggest old city centres in Europe and an avantgarde-architecture with buildings like the City of Arts and Sciences or the Conference Centre. It is an all-year-round destination with 320 blu-sky sunnt days and Mediterranean lifestyle. VALENCIA TOURISM works with Airlines and Airports to increase air capacity ; with Media and Tourism Industry to increase the demand and fulfill the capacity . Over 50 Airports are...
Valencia has made a route to New York its number one target, the city’s tourism body has exclusively told Routesonline.
- Video: Innovations in destination marketing
- British Airways to Launch Flights to Valencia
- Valencia Provides More Than 300 Days of Sunshine to Airlines
- WORLD ROUTES: Rising Stars and Re-Inventors
- ROUTES EUROPE: City Airport Bremen Crowned Routes Europe Award Winner
- ROUTES EUROPE: Munich Airport Triumphs in European Routes Awards