Routes Europe is the annual gathering of air service decision makers for Europe and has four key elements:
Airlines and airports of the European continent meet privately to discuss new market opportunities and existing services at pre-scheduled Face-to-Face meetings.
They are arranged online prior to the event based on delegate requests, and a Personal Diary is issued on arrival. It is the quality of our attendees and our attention to the Face-to-Face Meetings which makes Routes Europe the place to do business.
Routes Europe encourages all delegates to network as much as possible. This is facilitated through:
- An Extra Meetings System that allows all delegates during the event itself to request meetings with any other delegate.
- The Hospitality Programme which includes Budapest's Welcome Reception, the Networking Evening, Lunches and the Refreshment Breaks during the working days.
- Meetings and contacts made in Budapest will also help delegates for the World Routes forum to be held in Las Vegas on 5-8 October 2013.
3. Routes Europe Strategy Forum
The event will open with the Strategy Forum; this hard hitting interactive event will give a valuable insight into aviation across the region. Our panel of leading industry experts will take part in a number of moderator led discussions addressing aviation and route development issues across the European region.
This specially developed content and the interactive format ensures that the Forum is a popular element of the event. It is open to all Routes Europe delegates and promises to be a stimulating and enjoyable start to the event.
4. Route Exchange Airline Briefings
Route Exchange is the online trading zone for new capacity, where airports and airlines can exchange data and information regarding potential new routes. Route Exchange provides an unrivalled online platform for route development, whilst Route Exchange Airline Briefings also give airlines that ability to brief a selected market on their network strategy.