AGIFORS Scheduling and Strategic Planning 2014 - Route Profitability for Airlines and Airports
AGIFORS SSP 2014 took place 9-10 April 2014 in the vibrant city of Marseille (France). Organised jointly with, and immediately following Routes Europe 2014, this year's meeting took place in the stylish and glamorous Novotel Marseille Centre Prado hotel which is conveniently located near the city centre.
Who Attends this Conference
AGIFORS SSP is a that provides an opportunity to review the most pressing issues facing airline planning and scheduling today, offer potential solutions, and high level networking. We invite
- Airline and Airport Network Development managers
- Long-term and Short-term Scheduling managers
- Fleet and Maintenance planners
- Alliance Planning managers
- Operations Research practitioners
- Data Collection and Business Analytics agencies
- Academicians working in the area of Operations Research in air transportation
- Vendors providing solutions and consulting services for demand forecasting, network development, capacity planning, scheduling and ground resources management
- Anybody also who is interested in airline planning and scheduling
Click here for more information
Tuesday 8th April
ELFAA Annual workshop 2014 - exclusive to airline and associate members.