Organising extra meetings at Routes Asia
Over the years, Routes has deployed a paper based system, delivering the messages by hand to the relevant party. This is going to change in 2015; all events in 2015 will be using an Electronic Extra Meeting System. This system is completely digital and will be accessible via the official Routes App, on Routesonline, and via dedicated terminals around the event.
This system will give delegates real-time updates about meeting requests as well as improving the speed of acceptance for requests, add them straight into your meeting diary.
To request your extra meetings just follow these 3 easy steps
Access the Extra Meeting System
- Log in via Routesonline using your Surname and PRC to take you to the Meeting System
- To receive notifications of requests by email or SMS, change the notification settings (A) when you first log in
- Use the ‘Requests In’ (B) and ‘Requests Out’ tabs to manage your extra meeting requests.
Request your meetings
- Select delegates attending the meeting from your company
- Select the company you wish to meet and add location from the drop down menus (C)
- Select your available slots
- Add a message for the recipient if required and ‘Request Meeting’ (D).
Reply to requests
- To open a request you have received go to the ‘Requests In’ tab and click on relevant request
- Review the request and click Accept, Reply or Decline (D)
- Add a note if required or propose a new time or location etc.
For further information about the Electronic Extra Meeting System please email Simon Baxendale, Scheduling Manager.
How do I access the system?
You can login through your browser from Routesonline on either a desktop or mobile device, or by using one of the iPads at Extra Meeting Stations at Routes Asia. You can also access the system via the Routes app. You will need your PRC to login.
When will the system be available?
The Electronic Extra Meeting System will open at the same time as Diary Advice, for Routes Asia this will be 11:30 on Sunday 15th March.